My favorite Jen e-blogger posts
- How this blog works: An update on how to get the best from this blog
- What has Slumdog Millionaire got to do with e-portfolios and RPL? Find the parallels if you dare!
- Getting a grip on your Personal Learning Network: Be a life long learner by establishing a network of like minded learners
- How accessible is your online learning course?: Have you ever considered checking your online learning courses for accessibility? How much do you know about ‘disability friendly’ online course building?
- Gunning fog index: The average reading age of an Australian is 8 years old. How readable is your writing?
- Top 5 tools for Digital Story telling: DST is one of my passions. Here you will find tools that I have found best for producing quick and easy stories.
- Twitter reality check: How Twitter almost turned me into a child predator
- Using Twitter to enhance your personal learning network (PLN): How can Twitter be useful to educators?
- Designing individual learningonline: Learner centred e-learning tips
- Information dumping, is it effective? How to present information without boring people to snores.